Speed Indication Display
Developed to alert Drivers & the Community of excess Speed behavior, S.I.D puts social pressure on them to decrease speed when required.
Informing drivers and the community of speed behaviour, SID is a rugged, lightweight radar activated Speed Indication DisplayÂ that can be used at temporary or permanent locations.
SID provides a non-confrontational warning to drivers, warning them of their speed via an LED display and putting social pressure on them to decrease speed when required.
The sign with a Smile !
Covert tool for data capture
Easy to use
Much more than a VAS!
- Display: Â LED tricolour (Amber,Red,Greed) options
- Sensor type: Microwave
- Frequency: Typ. 24,125 GHz
- Output power: 5 mW
- Radar range: Min. 80 m; typ. 100 m; max. 120 m (passenger car)
- Speed measuring range: 3 – 199 km/h or 2 – 130 mph
- Resolution: 1 km/h or 1 mph
- Units: Metrical or english (imperial)
- Memory: 512 kB (RAM buffered)
- Data format: Entry Speed, Exit Speed (optional), date, time
- Data rate: Up to 115200 baud
- Communication: BluetoothÂ® (local) or GPRS (global)
- BluetoothÂ® range: Frontal up to 100 m (line of sight)
- Monitoring: Online mode via smartphone or GPRS
- Setup: DataCollector, smartphone or via GPRS
- Installation angle: Horizontal 0 – 5Â°; vertical 0Â°
- Ambient temperature: – 20 Â°C – + 50 Â°C
- Weight: 7,5 kg without battery
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 590 x 475 x 80 mm (without text panel)
- Housing: Galvanised steel / painted, windscreen polycarbonate